Inca Trail Trek
WALK YOUR WAY THROUGH INCAN RUINS TO ONE OF PERU’S MOST ICONIC SITES
Peru’s Inca Trail is one of the most well known and must do adventures in all of South America and the world. Is this adventure on your bucket list? This five-day adventure will take you from Cusco all the way to the epic destination of Machu Picchu. You will pass plenty of Inca ruins, mountain views and gushing rivers along the way. Our team of cooks, guides and porters will accompany you so you can focus on the adventure and stunning views.
- Start: Cusco, Peru
- Finish: Cusco, Peru
- Destination: Machu Picchu, Peru
- Theme: Trekking
- Physical Rating: 3/5
- Ages: 12+
- Group size: Min 1, Max 16
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS ADVENTURE?
- Explore the ancient iconic destination of Machu Picchu.
- Immerse yourself in the Sacred Valley and Peruvian culture.
- Get a taste of Andean life in the Peruvian Andes.
IS THIS EXPERIENCE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Great for those that are interested in doing multi-day treks that are well organized and have the necessities taken care of
- This trip will take you into high altitude regions. Take into consideration if prone to altitude sickness
- Customizations and alternate itineraries always possible