Himalayan Motorcycle Tour Manali to Leh
Ride through Indian Villages in the Himalayas
Explore the vast Himalayan Range and regions that have not been influenced by commercialization.
Start: Manali, India
Finish: Leh, India
Physical Rating: 3
Ages: Min 18
Why You'll Love This Adventure?
- Highest Motorable Road in the world – Khardungla Pass 18,832 feet above sea level. Let Palace and famous monasteries.
- Pangong Lake
- The highest and only cold desert in India. Numbra Valley
- Sand Dunes, Temples, Camels, Himalayas.
Day 1: Arrival Manali
Arrive in Manali and our rep will take you to your hotel.
Check in a take the whole day to acclimatize your body to the difference in altitude.
Day 2: Day in Manali
Day 3: Ride to Sissu over Rohtang Pass(90 Kms / 4 – 5 hrs)
Day 4: Ride to Sarchu (140 Kms / 5 – 6 hrs)
Day 5: Ride to Leh (250 Kms / 9 – 10 Hrs)
Day 6: Visit Gurudwara Shri Pathar Sahib & Magnetic Hill
Day 7: Ride to Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)
Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double-humped camel which is found only in Ladakh, Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Hundur Village.
Overnight stay Nubra Valley
Day 8: Ride to Pangong Lake via Shyok river road (150 Kms | 6-7 Hrs approx)
Day 9: Ride back to Leh (140 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)
Day 10: Departure from Leh
- Bike (500 Enfield) with Helmet
- Accommodation in a budget hotel on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast.
- All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
- Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
- Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
- Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on the trip.
- Inner Line Permit and Monument Entrances.
- Guide services throughout the tour.
- Fuel Charges.