Ladakh Himalaya Motorcycle Tour
Are you looking for an adventure that is amazing and memorable? Ladakh is the best place for it. If you want to test your driving skills, then you must take this journey. The journey starts by motorcycle, which covers Leh, the Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake as well as all the attraction places of Ladakh. It is a journey that you will remember for your whole life.
Start: Leh, India
Finish: Leh, India
Physical Rating: 3
Ages: Min 18
- Magnetic Hill.
- Gurdwara Pathar Sahib constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak.
- Khardung La is world’s highest motorable mountain pass.
- Pangong Lake is 5 km wide at its widest point and just 30%
- The Shyok River a tributary of the Indus River.
- Thiksey Monastery is one of the largest and most famous monasteries in Ladakh.
- Shey Palace
Day 1: Arrive in Leh (4km/15min)
On arrival at Leh Airport, you will be greeted by our representative, and you will be transferred to your reserved accommodation. Take proper rest by checking in to the hotel and adjusting.
Your bikes will be handed over in the evening and we go for an acclimatization ride to Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa.
Overnight in Leh.
Day 2: Ride to Sangam, and Return Leh ( 70 Kms / 2- hrs)
Day 3: Ride to Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs)
After breakfast in the morning, Ride from Khardungla to Nubra Valley.
Khardung La is a pass within the Leh district of Ladakh, the Indian Union Territory. Khardung La has a height of 5,700 meters (18,700 feet). The Ladakh Range lies to the north near Leh and is also the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys.
Overnight in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Nubra Valley- Ride to Pangong lake, via Shyok river (150 Kms | 6-7 Hrs)
After breakfast in the morning, depart Pangong Lake at 14,500 feet, 6 – 7 hours drive.
This lake is located in the Great Himalayan Range at an altitude of about 4,350 meters. It extends 134 km from India to the Tibetan Autonomous Region and China. This lake extends to about 60% of the Tibetan Autonomous Region. Pangong Tso is often reached during a five-hour drive from Leh.
Arrival at the camp, enjoy leisure time and a color-changing lake, as the sun shifts, on the lakefront.
Overnight at Pangong Lake.
Day 5: Ride Back to Leh (140 Kms | 4-5 hrs)
Enjoy the picturesque view of the sun rising over the lake in the morning. After breakfast, we ride back to Leh.
Visit Thikse Gompa or Thikse Monastery, a gompa (Tibetan-style monastery) affiliated to the Gelug sect of Tibetan Buddhism. It is on a hilltop in Thiksey, about 19 km east of Leh in Ladakh, India.
Visit Shey Math or Gompa – Shey Palace complex is situated on a hilltop in Shey, 15 km south of Leh in Ladakh, on the Leh-Manali route in northern India.
Overnight in Leh.
- Bike (500 Enfield) with Helmet
- Accommodation in budget hotel on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast & Dinner
- All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above
- Guide bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
- One back vehicle for any breakdown due to health or any other issues.
- Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
- Inner Line Permit
- Fuel Charges
- In case of major mechanical damage, the participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
- Any services/meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.